ForumTopicPage
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Troubleshoot why your BlackBerry Tour 9630 smartphone doesn't ring or notify you of incoming calls or messages

Highlighted
Journeyman

Troubleshoot why your BlackBerry Tour 9630 smartphone doesn't ring or notify you of incoming calls or messages

my BB Tour 9630's ringer and speaker has crapped out on me 2x's now since August of 2009.  I now have to have it replaced for the second time and the transfer of contact and files at the store takes at least 3 hours.  uuuugh.  Has anyone else had this problem?  Is this a manufacturing defect?

2 REPLIES 2
Sprint Product Ambassador

Re: Troubleshoot why your BlackBerry Tour 9630 smartphone doesn't ring or notify you of incoming calls or messages

Moved to Blackberry Forum

Product Ambassador, long time Sprint employee
Journeyman

Re: Troubleshoot why your BlackBerry Tour 9630 smartphone doesn't ring or notify you of incoming calls or messages

Check what OS version you are running, and see if there are any updates out that would probably address this issue you are having.

If all else fails, OS 5.0 is available.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat