cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trying to finish setting up my Curve 8330

Highlighted
Journeyman

Trying to finish setting up my Curve 8330

I am getting aggrivated with this phone i just got it and it wont provision so i cann get the netwhat to do before i return this phone

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Journeyman

Alright there are a couple things. This is all based off the same problem I had and I just called tech support so Im gonna repeat what they did for me. Before I start, did you make sure to run the set-up wizard in the first place? Go through all the steps, it only takes 5 min.

First thing is go to the manage connections make sure mobile network is on

then scroll down to mobile network options and start provisioning again.

If that didnt work try going to options -> advanced options -> host routing table and click the blackberry icon on your phone (next to the call button) and select register. Then go back to manage connections again see if mobile network is on and try to provision again.

These are the only two things I really remember from tech support so if that doesnt work just call them and they were very helpful with me. It took a while to get things rolling for me but it was well worth it after everything got fixed and sprint tech support is actually very helpful in my mind. So good luck hope it works and if all else fails. 1-888-211-4727 and work your way over to tech supoort trust me.

Highlighted
Journeyman

If you have the time, why not stop by your local Sprint store and try their new "professional setup" services? I have been interested in trying it out just to see if the techs have done their homework, but I also didn't want to clog the system unnecessesarily. Seem like this is JUST the sort of thing this program was designed to address.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Mine will not provision either. Called store they requested phone exchange which I did still fail to provision on replacement.

Did all the trouble steps. Spoke with multiple reps. This is third day and only now has ticket been opened.

Wondering how long the ticket will stay open.

In a way I almost feel bad for Sprint. Cant even get a Blackberry working.

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat