cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrade November 1st. Need help deciding.

Journeyman

Upgrade November 1st. Need help deciding.

Ok, so Im thinking about getting the Blackberry 3g or Style. But what I am wondering is should I get one of these or wait to see if we get something like the Torch. I want a BlackBerry slider. Any help?

3 REPLIES 3
Wizard

Re: Upgrade November 1st. Need help deciding.

I understand your decision greatly.  I am due for upgrade, and don't know either what device I want to go.  IMO I would go with the Style, just

on it having the 6.0 OS.

Journeyman

nhays74 wrote:

I understand your decision greatly.  I am due for upgrade, and don't know either what device I want to go.  IMO I would go with the Style, just

on it having the 6.0 OS.

But I am wondering, since your a Sprint employee, will we be getting a slide Blackberry or any new Blackberrys this year?

Highlighted
Wizard

Hello,

Right now, I don't know of any Blackberry launches before the end of the year, then again, on these issues I have been wrong.  Sprint is really excited about the Style that launches on the 31st.  I wish I had more information to share with you on this.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat