cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VERY VERY SAD!!!!!!

Journeyman

VERY VERY SAD!!!!!!

Up until two days ago I LOVED my blackberry, one morning i tried using it and noticed that the screen was black so I thought I had turned it off but after I tried turning it on i noticed problems, the screen and buttons gave out.  friends and family can call me but I can't answer, NONE of the buttons work.  after i took the battery out and put it back in it turns on like normal, teases me, and poof the screen goes black and nothing I do works.  i did take it a sprint store where they tried doing something to it but to no avail nothing could be done.  they told me to contact sprint and that I was smart to have gotten insurance on it, now I have to pay $100 to get a refurbished phone, which in the past I have gotten and they S@#k big time, not to mention that everything that I had on the phone is lost FOREVER!!!!!!.  If we are charged for insurance on a monthly basis plus pay a high price for another phone (used phone) when something happens to the original, We should get a new phone instead--isn't that what insurance if for plus the $100. 

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat