Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Visual VoiceMail Problems

Go to solution
Highlighted
Journeyman

Glad to see its not just me as Sprint may have me believe.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I am currently using a Blackberry Curve 3G 9330 bundle 1659.  Just recently I received the notification to upgrade to bundle 2426, however my phone will not allow the update.  After reading different threads about this I am not sure that I want to update to this bundle.  Are there any further updates on this bundle and if not can anyone tell me how to delete this from my software updates?

Highlighted
Journeyman

so how far into this now have we been waiting??????    still no fixes.......   OHMYGOSH!!!    guess they are okay with having their customers unhappy and giving sprint a bad name wherever they go....  I always tell my friends DO NOT get sprint... I am stuck with them for another year....   and that just is a shame that they cannot fix their SW issues faster or give us the same run around on the phone and their techs half the time do not know what the heck they are doing, seriously, they drop my call, or they take all the info and then I have to regive all the info again once I call back,

READ YOUR NOTES TECH TEAM, BEFORE YOU PROCEED WITH A CALL SO THE CALLER DOES NOT HAVE TO GO THROUGH THE WHOLE CONVERSATION AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN......     why take notes and say you will pass it on, if i call back and have to explain my problem again and they try to do the same solution over again.... hello... if the last tried it, you SHOULD SEE IT IN the NOTES... ...

still no fixes for freezing up.....   voicemail.. or the scroll feature....   sad sad sad....

Highlighted
Journeyman

They have gotten better than what they used to be. I remember the days from 1999-2002.....

Highlighted
Journeyman

I have spent the better part of a year fighting with my Blackberry 9330. Sprint replaced the phone 6 or more times, only to have it fail within a day. It ALWAYS starts with VVM, won't allow you to get into it...it's like the scroll pad just won't work  - but works everywhere else. Eventually, the scroll pad fails altogether. Sprint told me it's a software issue, on RIM's side. Basically - NOT THEIR FAULT! I checked with other cell providers, who aren't reporting the same issues. I called the Blackberry Corp, as Sprint said they're waiting for an update from them. RIM denied that - said everything was up to date and it was a problem on my cell provider's side. The RIM Corp. told me that the Sprint repair and tech people should be calling THEM - on their internal number - so they can walk them through the fix. I don't see why ANYONE should have a cancellation fee for early termination of their Sprint contract - Sprint has not provided a functioning phone, or fixed what's not working, and is in breach of their side of the contract

Highlighted
Journeyman

So I, too, have been having this issue for several months, and have been told by Sprint that it's an issue with RIM, that they can't do anything about it.  Is this really true?  If not, what are the exact questions/statements that I have to make to Sprint in order to get this taken care of.  This is insane!  For me, not only am I not able to manuver the app after one call, but there are voicemails that aren't coming to my phone...and I've lost contracts because of it.

The other question is...I'm a dedicated BB user...do I dare stay with them?  Or Sprint? Should I consider a different phone or a different carrier?

Thanks, all, for the responses.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Thank-You. The reset worked for me on my Curve 3G. However, you said hold the alt key and "press IRMI". I think you meant "type" IRMI.

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat