Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voice dialing problems 8330?

Journeyman

Voice dialing problems 8330?

Every morning my Blackberry turn in voice dialing mode and I cant do anything....somebody have the same problem?

Message was edited by: leticiau578

Message was edited by: leticiau578

3 REPLIES 3
Journeyman

Yes, unfortunately it's been popping up on my phone almost non stop. It's frustrating to text, can't use gps because it comes up, and I can not make or recieve any phone calls (you can't hear any sound!). I don't know what causes this to happen or how to stop it. At first taking the battery out would do the trick, now it's impossible to use my phone. Not happy about it at all! Did you find a way to fix your phone, I'm thinking I'll have to get a new phone.

Journeyman

same exact problem

Journeyman

Yes same problem,  is there a way to uninstall this from the blackberrry?

Community News

Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat