cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WHY ISN'T SPRINT GETTING THE BLACKBERRY Z10?!?!?

Highlighted
Journeyman

WHY ISN'T SPRINT GETTING THE BLACKBERRY Z10?!?!?

I'd like to know who the idiot is in Sprint Management who decided the BlackBerry Z10 is not what they're customers want and they would prefer the Q10 instead???   Granted, there are loyal physical qwerty keyboard users out there.  I have the Bold 9930.  I love the phone, but I feel it's time to move on to something more modern and different.  I'm curious about using the Z10.   It's decisions such as this one that keeps Sprint No. 3 as the Nation's wireless provider.  No wonder Sprint had to sell out to a foreign business entity!

I've been a loyal Sprint customer for well over 10 years.  I could've easily gone elsewhere.  I think now...  it's time to bail on this sinking ship for better coverage and faster LTE service.  Sprint has a long way to go to catch up and no matter how many billions of dollars in funding they receive from Softbank, they still will not catch up to Big Red and Ma Bell.  Only a few more months to go until my contract is up.  Sprint...  you have disappointed me with this decision you made.  Perhaps you should've sold yourself to Verizon.  Ooh wait, they didn't want this toxic investment.  The Japanese saw a steal though.

18 REPLIES 18
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: WHY ISN'T SPRINT GETTING THE BLACKBERRY Z10?!?!?

yup, sprint will not have the blackberry z10 which is sad. I will be moving to a company with better cell service in the nyc metro area. Sprints internet service here is terrible, this will put the nail in the coffin for me.

Highlighted
Wizard

Sprint sells more iPhones and GSIIIs in a day than it will sell of any BB all year. I can't follow your logic that somehow that guarantees they'll always be third in the market. Sounds like a wise use of resources to me.

Highlighted
Journeyman

1.you do know its been reported their are more new user from Iphone and Android hopping over to the Z10(So remember any company that sell a service its best resources are its customer and their satisfaction and sprint is no longer offering this at all)                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     2. since you may be Android user I cant wait for you to see what Google about to pull and see your face then( I will let you find this one out on your own) you may find yourself in the same postion as all the user who want the Z10 on the sprint network

3 You know why sprint sell so many Iphone and GSIIIs its all they push

Highlighted
Journeyman

Highlighted
Journeyman

Half of your customers coming from a different platform is not a big feat when you only had 4.8% of the global market share.  If I released a new phone OS tomorrow I would bet that 100% of my customers would come from a different platform

Highlighted
Wizard

I think you're onto something there, uppetey!

Highlighted
Journeyman

I have been waiting months to findout if Sprint will be carrying the Z10 yet in the back of my mind I had a feeling that they wouldn't be. And I was in a way set to go with the Q10 if they had it to offer but the last couple months I made up my mind and decided the Z10 is the one I want. I truly like my 9930 alot but it is time for a change, I have also considered keeping the 9930 as a basic phone to go along with the Z10 which could have been more business for Sprint.BlackBerry 10 is starting out with two phones why can't you guys just offer us both phones and let us make a choice???

Highlighted
Journeyman

yes! we need the z10 dear sprint

Highlighted
Journeyman

Been with Sprint for years. Also years ago went with BB. had lots of problems recently with service in my area, but Sprint came to my aid, finally, with a signal booster for my home. I am a loyal person, but this latest faux pas with the Z10 is pushing things to the limit. Why deny customers the choices your competitors are offering? I want the Z10. offering it and a price deal with a contract, and I stay with Sprint. Simple? But Sprint says no. Q10 or nothing.

Highlighted
Journeyman

To all of those who have posted here regarding their intent to depart Sprint due to their decision NOT to carry the Z10 I strongly urge you to also post your sentiments on their Facebook page 

Sprint https://www.facebook.com/?ref=tn_tnmn#!/sprint?fref=ts, and that of their new corporate parent

Softbank https://www.facebook.com/?ref=tn_tnmn#!/SoftBank?fref=ts.  That way the fact is more public. Within these forums only fellow Sprint subscribers hear us , out there not only do fellow subscribers hear us but now any potential subscribers (attracted by the constant yammering about truly unlimited data) might reconsider their intent. Maybe they should change their slogan to " Truly Unlimited Data, Truly Limited Phone Choice"

Highlighted
Journeyman

Maybe because why carry a phone that most likley not sell...Yes it looks good but BB has missed the boat they took too long to come out with this.Too little too late...

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat