cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Was anyone else convinced by a Sprint store that the style was the only BB with the 6.0 Software coming out and now you won't be able to get the BB's this summer?

Highlighted

Was anyone else convinced by a Sprint store that the style was the only BB with the 6.0 Software coming out and now you won't be able to get the BB's this summer?

I am very dissapointed by this situation because I was very excited about the new blackberry os and was not excited about the style (which I saved an upgrade for a year for the next BB) and the Style is so terrible I just reactivated my old Tour because it atleast works (it doesn't have twitter but I would never ever use that in the first place).  So now I know that Sprint will finally have some phones like the Torch and I won't be able to get it because I wasted my upgrade (and I have 3 personal lines so I have no idea why Sprint almost wants me to switch).  I had the first style, it is terrible, Sprint really shouldn't just come out with these phones that are almost a temporary device until they are able to release a CDMA version of whatever new device has been out on the GSM network for 2 years!  I really am not interested in any sprint employees offering to help fix my Style if you want to respond to me then offer me a refund for the style.  I have owned every new blackberry on the IDEN-CDMA networks, my advice to Sprint as someone with an MBA is to hold on to loyal customers by actually giving them something tangible instead of telling them "you are a Sprint Premier - Silver member" translating into absolutely no benefit to me like a star next to my name in kindergarden.  I even tried using the discount on accessories I'm supposed to receive but of course the sprint stores haven't heard of this.  (I don't even want to get into 4g which my HTC Evo cannot use probably because it was a replacement from insurance and my other blackberry curve which reboots randomly).

These phones I had from other networks because I was so close to switching but am only staying because I don't want to lose my Blackberry Email! (I will probably get over it by the time

Samsung Nexus S - GSM

IMAG0196.jpg

HTC Surround - Win 7 OS which was only available on GSM for way too long

IMAG0093.jpg

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat