cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What Is Going On With BlackBerry & Sprint?

Journeyman

What Is Going On With BlackBerry & Sprint?

I wanted to upgrade my phone to the classic and I come to sprint.com and I can't find a BB anywhere. Has Sprint stopped offering BlackBerry's, can someone answer me or at least put out a press release? Thank you

18 REPLIES 18
Journeyman

Re: What Is Going On With BlackBerry & Sprint?

Imagine that. No reply from Sprint.

Journeyman

I want to know the same thing. There are NO BB options at all?? That’s crazy. I am currently on ebay trying to find a replacement BB.

Journeyman

Journeyman

Sad... just ordered a Bold 9930 for Sprint from eBay.

Journeyman

I have decided to let Blackberry go and defect to Apple I give up. It's been a great 7 years but it's over.

Journeyman

You can't get a answer from ANYONE. No software updates, or phones. I have been with Sprint and BlackBerry for years. How can you sell someone something and then not supply them with what they need to make sure the device is operating as it should.

Journeyman

Just talked with online Chat support...advised will no longer offer BB phones! However, will support Sprint BB devices we can locate and have activated for the moment.  Sad news, been long time customer. May have to consider other carriers for BB upgrade?? 

Journeyman

Yep customers really don't count. Went to the iPhone after years. But of course that is there plan all along. May not renew my service. BB is still the BEST!!!!!!!

Journeyman

For business I'm going to use Verizon and BB.

Journeyman

HEADS UP TO BB USERS:

So I bought a BB9930 on EBAY and tried activating on Sprints website. It activated according to the site but my phone still says "ACTIVATION REQUIRED". I went to two Sprint stores and they were unable to help as they seemed incompetent to BB technology. There are NO BB's in store. So stick with the newer touch phones as that seems to be all the reps know anything about. I will say there were a few reps that helped but couldn't get my device activated. Now I am screwed. Best of luck to you,

Highlighted
Journeyman

Use the online chat, or by phone to get help.  They had some pretty good help there when I needed it for my 9930 switch a month or so ago.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat