cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What Is Going On With BlackBerry & Sprint?

Journeyman

Re: What Is Going On With BlackBerry & Sprint?

Thanks, same here..

Message was edited by: CBB1950

Journeyman

U answered my question and I've had the same issue(s) here, NO BB service from Sprint.

Journeyman

Agree

Journeyman

Well, perhaps time to consider a carrier switch! 

Journeyman

I totally agree with you. Sprint keep ignoring the loyal customers. T-mobile gets it, that is why they went back carrying Blackberry again.

Journeyman

yeah. wife has the iphone contract, i just want the new blackberry. jerks at sprint dont carry it. i will switch as soon as contract done.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I totally understand your frustration with Sprint lack of response to their loyal customers. I have been a customer since 1999 and i am just tired and ready to walk. Service is degrading in some part of my area (Chicago), have been patiently waiting for Blackberry device just to be disappointed every time by Sprint. When i heard about the classic been cdma too i was willing to settle for that , but Verizon picked it up. The passport will be the idea phone, but it look like i will have to walk away to make it happen. Sprint does not care, and would not give you a straight answer.  They like Iphones and they expect everyone to get one since they made a deal with the devil (apple). I will give sprint until December, than i will make my move toward a carrier that listens to their customers. Sprint we care about security and we wish to have Blackberry devices, is that to much to ask ?

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat