ForumTopicPage
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What happened to the updates?

Journeyman

What happened to the updates?

I signed up to get updates about the Blackberry Q10, but i have yet to recieve a single text.  What the use of registering for updates from sprint if they are not going to keep up their end?  even if its the same BS they have been feeding us the last couple of months about coming soon.  it seems like Sprint is trying to drive their customers away on purpose.  Is there a changing of Head Executives or something?  is that the reason why sprint has been so disconnected to its customers and straying away from the great customer service that kept me there for 12yrs?  please let me know.

3 REPLIES 3
Journeyman

Re: What happened to the updates?

CTBBL

Thank you for reaching out to us with your concerns. We apologize for the recent disconnect. We have not abandoned our customers. We certainly want to keep our customers informed about what is going on. May I ask what device do you currently have? The latest information that has officially been released about the device is found here: http://newsroom.sprint.com/news-releases/sprint-bringing-4g-lte-and-truly-unlimited-to-the-blackberr.... We do apologize for the delay.

Omar

Sprint Social Care

Highlighted
Journeyman

Well, this is late summer! Almost fall... so what gives?!

Journeyman

@Ysis

I can understand your anxiety. We will be releasing it very soon. Please have patience with us. We won't let you down.

Omar

Sprint Social Care

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat