cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What's the due date on the BB A10?

Journeyman

What's the due date on the BB A10?

This article (BlackBerry A10 due in November, already confirmed for Sprint) states that the Blackberry full-screen A10 is (sort of) confirmed for Sprint. When can we either pre-order one or see it in Sprint stores? I need to move on to a new phone as my BB Touch is acting up a bit too much for my taste. Would hate to bail on BB (or Sprint) but I'm looking...

4 REPLIES 4
Wizard

Re: What's the due date on the BB A10?

LQARNeal,

Confirmation of all device launches and changes will be listed and announced at www.sprint.com/newsroom . I wish I had more to tell you, I'm just as eager to know as you are.

*Jessica

Sprint Social Care Team

Journeyman

No new news 

Highlighted
Wizard

trucke1,

We are going into the holiday season so stay alert who knows what may happen. You can sign up for notifications too.

*Jessica

Sprint Social Care Team

Journeyman

I think I'll take Stilts88 s reply as a hint that the Z30 will make its debut on (most likely) Black Friday. Given that there are Otter Boxes for the Verizion AND Sprint Z30s. If not, and this is just more Bunk from Sprint....I'll be beyond Pissed.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat