cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When does the customer service come back to Sprint?

Journeyman

When does the customer service come back to Sprint?

For the past three contracts I have watched the customer service gone bear while the price of service and phones went bull.  The all data plan is a great deal but they need to have phones that last more than six months.  The blackberry network didnt help much either. 

We were just on the phone with customer service and they wouldnt bump up the upgrade date three (3) days!!!!  So now my phone has crashed for the last time and will not come back to life.  Again, Sprint will do nothing!

The customer service told me flat out to go across the street to AT&T......  REALLY?

Signed,

Unhappy customer for over 10 years

4 REPLIES 4

Re: When does the customer service come back to Sprint?

SLUKOWSKI74 wrote:

For the past three contracts I have watched the customer service gone bear while the price of service and phones went bull.  The all data plan is a great deal but they need to have phones that last more than six months.  The blackberry network didnt help much either. 

We were just on the phone with customer service and they wouldnt bump up the upgrade date three (3) days!!!!  So now my phone has crashed for the last time and will not come back to life.  Again, Sprint will do nothing!

The customer service told me flat out to go across the street to AT&T......  REALLY?

Signed,

Unhappy customer for over 10 years

If you have any of your older sprint mobile phones you should be able to activate one of them into you upgrade to a newer mobile phone.

Highlighted
Wizard

Our upgrade eligibility dates are always on the 1st of the month. We have a policy that allows us to move it 14 days prior for device issues. So they have already agreed to move it up to this time by allowing you to upgrade on January 18th, we cannot move this date earlier than that 14 day offer.

Journeyman

Wow! So how lucky is this 10 year Sprint customer for being allowed to move up an upgrade 14 days. Thanks for showing how much you care Sprint! This fellow should just take his lumps.

I think the problem with customer service is an across the board epidemic with most companies these days. The problem is that you exercise no common sense discretion anymore. That's a product of the global-corporate think mindset, that wants everything homogonized to the n'th degree and doesn't allow you as a representative to think much for yourself. That would be dangerous if a corporation actually let it's employees make independent common sense best judgements. It's not your fault, but lets be real here and cut the crap. They don't trust you to make a decent decison in these cases that might satisfy and retain a customer that's been with you a decade...over the issue of a mere 3 days. To have so little tolerance in such a situation and to always make the inconvenience to the customer rather than yourself, is just mind boggling that people on the whole put up with these kind of corporate attitudes.

Journeyman

Seriously You are so right I have spent a lot of time trying to get service ,,,,, Where  do they find these people and I will never go back to Sprint . Get it togather Sprint

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat