cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When will New Blackberrys be coming out?

Journeyman

When will New Blackberrys be coming out?

I'm in the process of finally deciding to get a Blackberry?  YAY!

But I want the one that isn't out in Sprint stores yet?  Does anybody know when Blackberry phones will be coming out this yr and when and how many types?  I never want the evo4g because its an Ipod, game phone nothing like a Blackberry for planning schedules, and appointments, and business needs like blackberrys.  Thats why blackberrys are the best in my opinion?  Let me know if anybody has some insider news?  I'd really appreciate it thanks!

7 REPLIES 7
Journeyman

Re: When will New Blackberrys be coming out?

Anything new??? I'd like to start preparing for possibly.  Thanks

Journeyman

The new Blackberry Oxford 9670 should be hitting Sprint hopefully soon. It's everything ive dreamed about in my favorite for factor of a clamshell it will have apps, wifi, full qwerty, and supposed to have a 5mp camera with flash! I cant wait hopefully it's soon. I think a new BB Bold is also comming both of these devices are said to be running BB new 6.0 version updated software. Hope that helps!!

Message was edited by: landmarkcm

Journeyman

I have seen the new BB Oxford, I personally dont think it is the least bit appealing, it looks like a standard phone with basic buttons only difference is it says blackberry, you can look at the review for it on crackberry.com

Journeyman

Hey there dont suppose you can drop any more hints Im assuming it's being released on Sprint soon?? The pics of it on driphter.com make it look pretty sleek. I just personally like a clamshell to hold when talking and have been waiting for one with all of the features. The lotus is the closest weve got but it lacks apps,wifi & has no camera flash! P.S. I dont see the review your talking about on crackberry.com ??? theres all kinds of posts abt the phone though ??

Journeyman

yeah my bad i think you have to google the blackberry oxford and it will automatically show up as a review on crackberry.com.....but i mean it looks ok to me but i still think it look a bit boring they needed to start getting on point on these BB

Master

Nothing official has been announced, however... RIM accidentally published a knowledge base article a couple days ago for a Sprint BB Curve 9330. It has since been removed, but it was there.

http://www.boygeniusreport.com/2010/08/26/blackberry-9330-headed-to-sprint/

Highlighted

The Oxford runs on Blackberry 6.0 Software so it is completely different and way better.  If you try out the torch it should be similar and the release date is supposed to be 10/31 can anyone confirm I want to buy ASAP.  I need to replace my Tour.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat