cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When will the new BlackBerry 10.2 update be available for my Q10?

Master

Re: When will the new BlackBerry 10.2 update be available for my Q10?

WirelessGuyNV,

Thank you for chiming in and helping out.  Please do let us know if you have any questions we are here to help as best as possible.

Sprint Social Care Team

David

Master

Good afternoon, napkynn12. I definitely understand the frustration in waiting. My teammates have provided some resources to check for any announcements Sprint related. As soon as the update is available, you can be sure that it will be pushed to your device. Please let us know if you have any additional questions.

Regards,

*Audrey

Sprint Social Care Team

Journeyman

10.2.1 is available. Do we have a date certain to have it available for Q10 download?

Master

fw212,

Thank you for the post, once the update becomes available it will be pushed directly to your device. The updates are released in waves over a period of time to help avoid any capacity issues with the download. I hope you found this helpful, if you have any other questions please let us know.

Charles G.

Sprint Social Care Team

Master

Chang1985,

Thanks for posting on our page. Have you been able to get your update? Was there a OTA update available through the device?

Victor

Sprint Social Care

Master

freestylemax,

We don't have a certain release date on when 10.2.1 will be available for the Q10. Please feel free to check https://community.sprint.com for updates.

Stephanie

Social care
Journeyman

You do realize that we've been checking https://community.sprint.com for over five weeks already.

Not a peep.

Master

LALITAAMOS,

Thanks for posting. We can definitely understand your frustration and look forward to having more information for you. Thanks for your patience!

Dan
Sprint Social Care Team
Highlighted
Journeyman

Sprint -- where is the update????????????

Master

TrojanMan123,

I'm sorry for the delay in receiving the latest software update for your device.  At this time we have not received an update from Blackberry/RIM on a release date for Sprint users.

Sprint Social Care Team

David

Journeyman

RIM sent it to you. It's in Sprint's court

Journeyman

At this rate it will be April before we get an update, After T Mobile will get their's before us......and by then another update will be in the works and once again we will be the last to get our's..    

might be time to switch to Verizon....

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat