cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When will the new BlackBerry 10.2 update be available for my Q10?

Journeyman

Re: When will the new BlackBerry 10.2 update be available for my Q10?

This update has been out since 01.28.2014, should we plan on April or May for our Sprint Update?

Master

NAPKYNN12,

Thanks for posting. We appreciate both your anticipation and excitement for the 10.2 software update. We're simply asking that you bear with us as more details will be forthcoming soon. Stay tuned to newsroom.sprint.com for additional details. Your patience is immensely appreciated.

Thank You,

DePaul W.

Sprint Social Care Team

Journeyman

This has got to stop! i could care less about why this update has not come out for us yet. What i do care about is the fact that we do not have it yet.we were told that the release would happen AT the end of February we are now in march... Do i really have to ask? where is the update? Does sprint want to carry blackberry anymore? if not let me out of my contract so i can go with another company that will treat their blackberry users like any other phone user.

Journeyman

It will probably never come out @ this rate, I'm surprised Sprint is even selling any BlackBerry products at all. I have the Q10 and I love it but it sure would be nice to have the device loaded up with the latest software and updates available....

Journeyman

Why - what are you not telling us? Does Sprint what to get rid of Blackberrys, please tell me now - I will plan to go another carrier if that is the case.

Master

DJMOLINARI,

That is not the case whatsoever. Stay tuned via our newsroom for the latest updates.

*Julian
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

It is clear that we cannot get specifics as SprintCare is not informed of anything about software releases.  I just wish we could know what version was being "tested."  This way we would know if its a newer version than the current leaks or not.

Journeyman

By the time Sprint rolls out10.2.1,  10.3 will be released by BlackBerry and we wait all over again for Sprint....

Total Customer Service Fail on Sprint's part.....

Master

murphybrown1970

Software updates are determined and pushed to the devices by the manufacturer of the phone. Typically it is based by the devices' DEC number. To get a better timeline of when your device may receive this update I would suggest contacting Blackberry directly.

Alex
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

I worked for one of the most prestigious Sprint Dealers in the country for 7 years as a DM and I assure you that this software update is NOT pushed from the manufacturer Sprint has it. It obviously works or the competition which is burying Sprint, would not have released it to their devices. Sprint is just sitting on it.

Master

Hello JMATTHEWVOGEL14,

Updates are sent out in waves to avoid the system overloading. Watch out for your update for BlackBerry 10.2 and keep us posted.

Thanks, Sharon Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

People,

Please calm down.  There is another way for you to get this software without going through Sprint.  I currently run 10.2.1.2141 on my Sprint Q10.  All that you have to do is Google search for the software with the autoloader.  **Remember**  BEFORE you install this software, DO A FULL BACK UP OF YOUR DEVICE.  You WILL lose your contacts and settings if you don't.

Samantha

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat