cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where is BlackBerry Bold 9650 Sprint Music Store

Journeyman

Where is BlackBerry Bold 9650 Sprint Music Store

Where is the Sprint Music Store App for BlackBerry 9650?

When I click on it, I keep being directed to some page telling me that it will be available soon, now 2 months later getting the phone, it still isnt around. If its not around now in November - that means it hasnt been on any of the phones prior since launch early summer... Can someone explain whats going on? Why does Sprint even have this icon on the phone if they have no intent to offer a music store?

At least Verizon not only has a music store, but also Visual Voicemail AND PTT on their BlackBerry Bold.

6 REPLIES 6
Master

Re: Where is BlackBerry Bold 9650 Sprint Music Store

Currently Sprint does not support   Sprint Music Store on  BlackBerry 9650.

Journeyman

I dont understand why its not supported, its supported on the BlackBerry Tour 9630 which is the same phone just less memory and no wifi. I dont understand why Sprint keeps saying it is coming and it never will...

Just a thought - Im not getting everything in my Everything Data plan if I cant access a music store, yet Im required to pay for a bundled service I cant access. Just another way Sprint makes money off never delivering services rendered.

Sorry, that doesnt answer my question.

Journeyman

STILL NO MUSIC STORE!

Journeyman

I was eligable for my upgrade last month, so I switched from the Blackberry Tour to an EVO 4G. After 5 days on constantly charging the EVO and how uncomfortable it was to hold up to my ear, I decided to return that "impulse buy" back to Sprint for a Blackberry Bold 9650. Two weeks later my dog ate the Bold and the insurance replaced it for $100. Fast forward to today.. my replacement phone has poor reception quality just like the original Bold that I purchased two weeks prior. The Sprint Music store not being available is really ashame because Sprint is losing a lot of money and many, many people are upset.

I have not been happy with the Customer Service I've been receiving while in-store and on the phone with Customer Care.

This phone is not worth the $350 so-called, 1 year upgrade price that I paid for it. Thats a joke.

I have two other phones on my plan, pay $145/mo for 1500 minutes because that is the lowest and cheapest plan that I can have, but I only use 700 or less minutes between the 3 of us and I can't use the services that I want and pay for!

At some point when I find time this week, I will be canceling my contract with Sprint and going back to Verizon Wireless. It would take a miracle for them to keep me as a satisfied customer.

Journeyman

January 15, 2011 - I would not have bought the Bold if I had known I would not be able to listen to the tons of music I have purchased... not happy.  I will be leaving sprint as our expiration dates come around.

Journeyman

I'm still trying to figure this out too 6 month's later after going from curve to tour to bold.  Still no music store and no explanations or updates as to when this will be available.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat