cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

blackberry 6.0 Operating System

Patron

blackberry 6.0 Operating System

I downloaded the new blackberry manager software for Mac and I cannot get it to sync properly. It never gets past uploading records and it just stalls there. I have reloaded the software several times, and have tried (without success) trying to fix it. What gives? Should I go back to the 5.0 software or what am I doing wrong? Called Sprint and they were no help. It might be a minor glitch but it's frustrating. I need my contacts and calendar updated daily and I am forced to enter each of my calendars separately. Not fun. I have the Blackberry Bold 9650

1 REPLY 1
Master

Re: blackberry 6.0 Operating System

Is your Mac OS X is  10.5.5 and above (only 32-bit mode is supported on Mac OS X 10.6) and do you have the latest device software on your phone right which is Handheld Software Version 6.0.0.415 for BlackBerry Bold 9650 Smartphone. Are  you using Entourage 2008 or what application that you are trying to sync.If you using Entourage 2008

To turn on the Sync services option in Microsoft Entourage 2008, complete the following:

In Entourage 2008, choose Entourage > Preferences and click Sync Services under General Preferences.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat