cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

blackberry 8530 problems

Highlighted
Journeyman

blackberry 8530 problems

i have had 4 blackberry 8530 nothing but problems i'm on my 3rd warranty exchange, main thing is the battery life  this phone wont hold a charge camera problems it freezes this phone should be discontinued any one else having the same problems

2 REPLIES 2
Journeyman

Re: blackberry 8530 problems

I HATE this phone and I so dislike SPRINT right now.  How is it possible that sprint thinks its okay that my phone barely works and I have to reset the phone a few times a DAY.  No phone calls will go through, messages not coming through, no internet access and to top it off it has been happening EVERYDAY for over a month.  Horrible phone!  You would think that with all these problems they would at least offer a different phone.

Journeyman

Re: blackberry 8530 problems

I have had the Blackberry 8530 since 7/10. I have disliked it from the Get Go...But it has continully gotten worse! I have had all the same problems everyone else is saying. I think it is rediculous that I have to drive an hour and a half from my house to get to a service center to get my 2nd. replacement. I have been with Sprint for over 10yrs. and have 4 phones in use with them...BUT I am seriously thinking of canceling with them! I am very dissapointed in them . Where I live most people have Verizon, but I have always defended and stayed loyal to Sprint, but with sooo many people having trouble with this phone and they ARE NOT making it right with people with out so much inconvience for the customers is not exceptable.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat