cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

help

Highlighted
Journeyman

help

how do i go on my bill and look at all the numbers and texts that have been sent and recieved from my phone?

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Master

Re: help

If you go into your detailed invoice you will be able to see the inbound and outbound calls.Detailed text info(inbound and outbound) is not provided in the bill.

Message was edited by: abe2020

Highlighted
Master

Re: help

As of this month Sprint no longer provides call detail on our bills unless you call 1-866-562-0694 and ask for it to be included.

To view your call details sent/recieved online go to "My Sprint>My Account>See My Bill>(for the last billing cycle, towards the bottom)For Call Details:Click Here"

To see past bills call details on the right, "I Want To>See Bill History>Download PDF(of months you wish to review)"

To see this months unbilled usage, "My Account>See All Usage>See Call Log"

As far as Text messages,

This was posted a few days ago by an Admin;

"Future ability to see text message details"
A fee-based Premium Service to view text message content as well as message details is in the works but won't be available until next year.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat