cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to Unlock blackberry Tour 9630 Bold 9650 to tmobile or AT&T mms, browser & facebook issue fixed, but will i have to reconfigure?

Highlighted
Journeyman

how to Unlock blackberry Tour 9630 Bold 9650 to tmobile or AT&T mms, browser & facebook issue fixed, but will i have to reconfigure?

i did a search and couldn't find the answer, i unlocked my BlackBerry Tour 9630 & wifes Bold 9650  at the site ProMobileMotion  which was recommended somewhere on these  forums , i used to have an issue with my Unlocked Tour before going  there, i wasn't able to recieve or send MMS or use the browser, after  getting the unlock from that site, everything works including facebook  FINALLY!

My question is, when i go over seas,  which i tend to do at least once a year, and i put a new sim card in,  will i need to reconfigure my settings again? or will the browser and  mms automatically work with no issue?

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat