cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i entered my password wrong too many times now i have a white screen that says swipe??????HELP

Journeyman

i entered my password wrong too many times now i have a white screen that says swipe??????HELP

I HAVE A WHITE SCREEN THAT SAYS SWIPE, AFTER ENTERING MY PASSWORD INCORRECTLY TOO MANY TIMES?!? ANY ADVISE ON THIS ISSUE??

2 REPLIES
Master

For Blackberry's if you have tried 5-10 times about your device password..you will get that option to wipe the handheld.The other workaround  option possiblly would be is to connect you phone to pc and on blackberry desktop manager  it may give you an option to enter the pw correctly.Ultimately you have to wipe the phone if that option dont work.

Journeyman

that happen to me once... i was madddd... so now i dont lock it with a password...

Community News

Having trouble posting or viewing your Private Messages? We made an update to the Community registration process which requires you to validate your email, click here to read more about it.