cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

new BB app!!

Journeyman

new BB app!!

soo im really excited about this new BB app i got for my storm - its called iheartradio, and u can listen to a ton of radio stations anywhere! it works great, and doesnt take forever like other radio apps.. if anyone loves music and has to be able to listen to it anywhere, you should def get this application!

www.iheartradio/blackberry

Smiley Happy

anyone have any other apps they want to share? im always looking for new ones to put on my phone!

6 REPLIES 6
Master

Re: new BB app!!

I wish this was available for the Instinct. Check out Johnjay and Rich.

Master

Johnjay and Rich are local here in AZ haha

Sorry had to share after reading that. I haven't tried iheartradio... my BB is a Nextel, so I haven't tried any streaming things yet, figured they wouldn't work well.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Why would anyone post a BB Storm app on a Sprint forum? If it has a compatible app for the Curve or Pearl it should be mentioned... Just my thoughts...

Master

Journeyman

I like this app, however from what I can see yo can only listen to "ClearChannel" stations. I have both moodio and iheartradio now...i like Iheartradio because is more like an APP over moodio.

At any rate...it is good stuff!

Journeyman

www.iheartradio.com would be cool, except that the World Edition (8830) is not supported. How many times have heard that? Where is my Bold for Sprint?

Cheers!

Danielle

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat