cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

should i upgrade to blackberry?

Highlighted
Journeyman

should i upgrade to blackberry?

i have a samsung instinct and i got tired of it. i have my eye on the blackberry tour, should i upgrade to that?

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: should i upgrade to blackberry?

As a former Instict user that was extremely unhappy with the phone, you should absolutely upgrade to a BlackBerry.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I've had a tour for a few days, coming from a Palm Treo Pro. I haven't had any moments where I said "Wow this BB is so much better". More like "What the heck??".

I did look at the Samsung Intrepid and it's missing a few buttons that the Palm has and I was pretty sure I would have some regrets with it as well.

If you don't need the SIM card, you have lots of possiblities. However, nothing is perfect, or really even close.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I would add, quickly, the Treo Pro with SPB Mobile Shell is very very nice.

It's really like a gui interface to winmo 6.1, it makes the Treo Pro very usable.

Good luck with your decision,

Highlighted
Wizard

Hard to make a suggestion when the only criteria given is "I don't like the Instinct." 

I actually am a fan of BlackBerry products, but I know they are not for everyone and can be kind of an acquired taste.

What are some of the main things you are looking for (or not looking for) in a phone? How important are features like a touch screen, physical keyboard, apps, battery life, size, international roaming, corporate email, camera and texting.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat