cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

who to contact about the Blackberry z10??

Highlighted
Journeyman

who to contact about the Blackberry z10??

Who at Sprint should be contacted to voice suppot for Sprint offering the Blackberry Z10??  I've contracted with Sprint since the first week they begin offering nobile service to the Seattle area (ages ago), and I'd rather not move to another carrier due to lack of Blackberry (or Windows 8 for that matter) options. I appreciate Sprint's service, but not enough to avoid using my phone of choice.

Tags (2)
15 REPLIES 15
Highlighted

Re: who to contact about the Blackberry z10??

amj23,

I do apologize. We are all excited to hear that BB 10 is coming to Sprint later on this year. At this time we cannot speculate if we will be carrying that device.

You can definitely voice your opinions, concerns and thoughts here. More information can be found here on bb10 > http://bit.ly/XSjmTD

Thank you,

George M.

Sprint Social Care Team

Highlighted
Journeyman

Highlighted
Journeyman

signed - thanks

Highlighted
Journeyman

Tell your management how frustrated the customers are with Sprint's decision and/or vagueness about the phone. Look at what people are saying:  http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/bring-the-z10-to-sprint/signatures

Highlighted

SMADER00000,

I will go ahead and forward this up. Thank you very much for your feedback. We really appreciate your input, time and valued business with us.

Thank you,

George M.

Sprint Social Care Team

Highlighted
Journeyman

Thank you George!

Highlighted
Journeyman

Facebook page to support the cause of persuading Sprint to carry the Z10 http://www.facebook.com/SprintZ10

Highlighted
Journeyman

- SMADER00000 That one has been been forwarded as well.

- Mark

Social Media Care

Highlighted

SMADER00000,

You are very welcome. Have a great day!

Thank you,

George M.

Sprint Social Care Team

Highlighted
Journeyman G__
Journeyman

I'm on the Z10 with Sprint or I'm gone train as well. I am not an iCrap type and I do not like Android at all, my preference is Blackberry and I'd prefer to get the Z10 as I have the Bold 9930 and want to go full touch screen for my next device. So if I do not get my Z10 from Sprint, I will get it from VZW. Simple as that. Pass that on to the head boss guy/person s'il vous plait, merci.

PS...I signed the petitions and the Z10 on Sprint Facebook page is my new favorite thing.

GET THE Z10 SERIOUSLY.

Highlighted
Journeyman

We are also planning to switch to VZW if Sprint does not release the Z10.   We have currently have 6 lines with Sprint. 

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat