ForumTopicPage
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Again no Blackberry q10

Journeyman

Again no Blackberry q10

I'M so pissed off at sprint no blackberry q10 but tmobile Verizon and AT&T can have the phones I just closed one line I'm leaving sprinto for Verizon

WHo cares unlimited data the data sucks anyway we all use wifi so why not get Verizon 2gigs of data how much data can a person use all of us are home work or at a friends house and we use there wifi

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Again no Blackberry q10

PhoneDoktor,

I would like to address your concerns. The Blackberry Q10 is coming soon to Sprint! Pre-register here. Coupled with unlimited data while on the Sprint network, the Q10 will make sure you're connected wherever you go! We are working to enhance data speeds nationwide. To pinpoint your location and determine when these upgrades are coming to you, please provide your zip code.

*Julian

Sprint Social Care

Highlighted
Journeyman

First I wanted the Z10, but since Sprint wasn't going to carry it, I'd settle for the Q10, but now I seriously doubt that Sprint will release the Q10 this summer.  As a Sprint customer, I'd like to know why there's a delay releasing the Q10 when all their competitors have already released it.  Since is seems that Sprint has decided to keep their customers uninformed, I came up with my own theory.  My bet is that Sprint is going to wait until November or whenever they release the A10.  In other words, I think they'll release the Q10 with the A10.  I think their executives are betting that since we waited this long, that we'd cancel out on getting the Q10 for the A10.  Despite all the bells and whistles, I do NOT want the A10 since it's rumored to have a 5 inch screen.  I just don't need a slab of glass that big.  I'm using the Bold 9650 (Blackberry 6!) and the only reason I'm sticking with Sprint is because Sprint's calling plan fits my needs the best.  Of course, if I could afford to switch carriers and get the Z10, I would.  Then again, my patience could just run out and I'd bite the bullet and jump off the Sprint ship, not because Sprint hasn't released the Q10, but because they haven't said why.

Journeyman

Madman_Morto, Please let us know your definition of 'coming soon'.  This Month, next Month?  2014?  I would also like to know the reason why other carriers already have it but Sprint does not.

To me, soon means the immediate near future, like in a few days.

Thanks,

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat