Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Am I the only one having trouble with my Q10 randomnly deleting contacts?

Journeyman

Am I the only one having trouble with my Q10 randomnly deleting contacts?

I know I cannot be the only person who's Q10 randomly delete contacts in my phone. The funny part is that after removing the battery some contacts return; however, not all.

1 REPLY 1
Master

Kisin, Thanks for reaching out to us. It seems that your device needs to be refreshed. This could be causing your device to malfunction. Here are the steps to refresh and update your device. From the home screen, swipe to and tap Setup. Then, Self Service>tap Menu icon>Update Profile. Let us know if this helps. Brittany Sprint Social Care Team
Community News

Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat