cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

August 30th Release Date

Highlighted
Journeyman

August 30th Release Date

Today on CrackBerry a source sent in a product launch date screen shot from Sprint, the dates are August 30th for direct shipping (online and telesales) and September 13th for all other retail locations.

BlackBerry Q10 landing at Sprint August 30th | CrackBerry.com

Corrected launch date for other locations.
Message was edited by: FantomLightning25

4 REPLIES 4
Journeyman

Re: August 30th Release Date

and the A10 will be announced about 2 weeks later, and then sprint will wait another 6 months to release it.

Journeyman

And I'll be fine with that as long as I can get the Q10 for $99 at preorder since we've had to wait so long, plus that's what it's down to for other carriers at 3rd party retailers. If I wanted an all touch phone I would have left BB a long time ago.

Journeyman

Fantom,

I read this on CrackBerry as well, my hopes are up.  I would love to know how Sprint will handle activation, they've bungled it before and I'll bet no stor personnel will know how.  Those kids seem to want to stick to iPhone and Samsung, know zip about BlackBerry.

Journeyman

Just pre-order and activate online, if that doesn't work call telesales. I've even seen some handset pre-orders come pre-activated, basically they're tied to the account before they ship. Once they get to the new owner when they're turned on for the first time they run handsfree activation and kick the old device off the plan in the process. But who knows how things will go, I'm just wondering at this point if the 30th is when pre-orders will start? Or if pre-orders will be shipping or delivered on that day.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat