Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BB 10.2 won't update on my Q10

Journeyman

BB 10.2 won't update on my Q10

I've tried to load 10.2 several times now and after going through the motions several times, I end up getting an error saying the update was NOT successful.  I've rebooted the phone before hand which got me farther along,m but it it will not update...

Any suggestions?

3 REPLIES 3
Master

ctruc,

That's not good. When you are doing the update do you have at least 50%25 of the battery charged? Are you doing this through wifi or the data on the phone? Do you have a constant data connection? This will help with the trouble shooting.

Thank you,

Barry
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Make sure that you have at least 2gb of internal storage free. The update is downloaded to your phone and then unpacked before it is installed.

Master

Berryuser,

This is very good advise! I would recommend this as well. The other option would be to do this through the computer. Let me know if there is anything further I can help with.

*Andi R.
Sprint Social Care Team
Community News

Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat