cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BlackBerry® Q10 smartphone available later this year!

Highlighted
Wizard

BlackBerry® Q10 smartphone available later this year!

Today, Sprint announced plans to carry the new BlackBerry® Q10 smartphone later this year.  The new BlackBerry Q10 is powered by the redesigned Blackberry 10 platform and Sprint's 4G LTE network.

The Blackberry Q10 is the first Blackberry 10 smartphone with a physical QWERTY keyboard and touchscreen.  Other features include:

Peek and Flow into the BlackBerry Hub – A new mobile computing paradigm where what matters to customers is always only one swipe away

Keyboard – Understands and adapts to customers, so they can type faster and more accurately, with a QWERTY keyboard that has rows separated by frets, making it easier to type accurately

BBM™ (BlackBerry® Messenger) – Allows customers to share things with the people that matter to them in an instant

BlackBerry® Balance™ technology – Protects what is important to customers and the businesses they work for  

Additional details and pricing will be shared closer to availability of the device.  You can find more information about the new BlackBerry Q10 smartphone from Sprint at www.sprint.com/blackberry10.

438 REPLIES 438
Journeyman

Re: BlackBerry® Q10 smartphone available later this year!

WHY OH WHY can't you be like the rest of the carriers and have it in FEBRUARY!!!!!!!???????  If Sprint/Blackberry have such a great relationship, you would think you would do your damnest to have it sooner rather than later in fear of loosing many loyal customers!!!  Get with the program SPRINT!!!!

Journeyman

WHEN SPRINT???!!!!!

We definitely need this when the other US carriers release it or else sprint is likely to LOSE CUSTOMERS!!! 

PLEASE GIVE US A FIRM COMMITMENT DATE LIKE THE OTHER US CARRIERS HAVE DONE FOR THEIR CUSTOMERS.  SPRINT IS A COMPANY THAT WORKS FOR ITS CUSTOMERS.  IF YOU LOSE YOUR CUSTOMERS, YOU WILL NOT SUCCEED AS A COMPANY.   I have been a Sprint customer since 2001, but I will not hesitate to leave Sprint if you lag behind the other carriers again on the Blackberry 10 phone release date.  I know that I am not alone.  Please listen to your customers and dont make us leave. Thank you.

Journeyman

WHEN??????????????????????????????????????????

thats unacceptable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Journeyman

If you guys think thats unnacceptable, try listening to this........

......Every major U.S. Carrier (Verizon, T-Mobile and AT&T) will carry the Blackberry Z10 *full touch*  except for Sprint. Isn't that just sad.

As a qwerty fan, I still wanted to have the option to try out the Z10 because it does have an awesome virtual keyboard. Is there any petition or email or phone number we can talk to sprint departments in charge of this nonsense.

Lets make a petition!

Journeyman

I've been with Sprint for 15 years.  I've been waiting for Blackberry 10 for months.  I'll put up with the never-ending wait for 4G LTE, but I want a BB Z10 and will not accept any "...later this year."  Nor will I accept just the Qwerty model.  Sprint - GET IT TOGETHER!!

Journeyman

I've been with Sprint for 15 years.  I've been waiting for Blackberry 10 for months.  I'll put up with the never-ending wait for 4G LTE, but I want a BB Z10 and will not accept any "...later this year."  Nor will I accept just the Qwerty model.  Sprint - GET IT TOGETHER!!

Journeyman

Journeyman

Journeyman

Journeyman

I've been with Sprint for 15 years. I've been waiting for Blackberry 10 for months. I'll put up with the never-ending wait for 4G LTE, but I want a BB Z10 and will not accept any "...later this year." Nor will I accept just the Qwerty model. Sprint - GET IT TOGETHER!!

Journeyman

I've been with Sprint for 15 years. I've been waiting for Blackberry 10 for months. I'll put up with the never-ending wait for 4G LTE, but I want a BB Z10 and will not accept any "...later this year." Nor will I accept just the Qwerty model. Sprint - GET IT TOGETHER!!

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat