cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BlackBerry® Q10 smartphone available later this year!

Journeyman

Re: BlackBerry® Q10 smartphone available later this year!

So sprint doesn't care how many customers leave? still no release date on the Q10.... for get thinking about leaving, im thinking about making sure everyone i know leaves sprint!!!! its ashame i've been with sprint for over 12 years..... It's not that your not listening to your customers its that your not responding..... silence is deadly

Journeyman

"check out the Newsroom"? the ONLY mention of BB10 was back on 30 Jan 2013, and nothing since. But the HTC one which was only announced about 1 month ago, is already available for pre-order, and will be on sale in less than a week. So Sprint is saying they can get an Android phone out in less than 1 month, but can't do the same for Blackberry. so nice to know that Blackberry Owners mean so much to the company. I am glad that my contract is up later this year, so i can go somwhere that Blackberry Owners are appreciated.

Journeyman

No carrier has said a word yet about the Q10... So your argument is really invalid, the Q10 is coming to Canadian carriers by the end of the month, after that the UK will probably get the next slot, then the US after that. If you want a Z or Q10 truly, then switch to a GSM carrier and spend around $1K importing an unlocked version into the country so you can have it before anyone else in the US.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I had an upgrade in February and as a dedicated Blackberry user, I too was anxiously waiting for the release of the Q10.

I'm not leaving Sprint since I do like the service and have been a customer for going on 10 years...but waiting and waitng for the the BBQ10 was just too much. I bought a Galaxy Nexus.

Thanks to the new company "Blackberry" they lost me as a customer of their product forever.

Love my Galaxy!

Journeyman

My argument was not "invalid". and my point was simple, if an Android phone can clear testing and FCC testing in less than a month, so can Blackberry's. the problem is the lack of communication from Sprint to its BB customers.

Journeyman

The Q10 just went through the FCC YESTERDAY... No other carriers have said much of anything about the Q10, Sprint hasn't give out info because for North America, there isn't any to give. As for FCC certification that has everything to do with the FCC and BB as far as I'm concerned.

Journeyman

again my point is simple, the HTC one was announced on March 22nd. it is now April 21st, and the phone is already on sale. that is a 1 month time frame and it was "spotted" at the FCC in March. the Q10 was ANNOUNCED on January 30th. it had been in Carrier testing since December 2012. So why is Sprint dragging its feet when it comes to releasing Blackberries???? Again, just becuase a phone was "spotted" with an FCC sticker on it, does not mean that the FCC only got it "yesterday". I am sure the FCC has had the Q10 since the launch of BB10.

It just goes to show that Sprint DOES NOT CARE about its Blackberry users. If they did, they would be COMMUNICATING with us better.

Journeyman

So what have other carriers said that Sprint has not?

Journeyman

It does not matter to me what other carriers are saying or not saying.  On January 30th,  the Z10 and Q10 were "launched". Within a day the other 3 big US carriers announced they were going to offer the phone. all we got from Sprint was SILENCE. When Sprints Blackberry customers sent in a 1500 name Petition that was 100 pages long when printed out, Sprints responce was AGAIN SILENCE. No mention that they recieved the petition, no "official" or "unofficial" response to its customers...NOTHING WAS SAID AT ALL.

As a Sprint customer, and a Blackberry user, I am TIRED of being treated like the phone I CHOOSE to USE makes me the red headed stepchild. 

AGAIN as a Sprint Customer I DO NOT CARE WHAT THE OTHER CARRIERS SAY. I only care about Sprint. I have less than 6 months left on my phone contracts, when they run out, I have no problem taking my bussiness to another carrier, one that even remotely appears to value it customers....ALL ITS CUSTOMERS.

Journeyman

Sprint did announce they would carry the Q10 on January 30th, So no you didn't get silence from Sprint. They said nothing about the Z10, which normally in the wireless industry would mean they won't be carrying it. A 1500 name petition? As of a month ago there were 56 MILLION Sprint subscribers, why anyone thinks that pathetic petition would have even been noticed is totally beyond me. Sprint gave you no response as they had already stated they would be carrying the Q10, they had made their business decision and a whopping 1500 customers will not change that. Yet again I say Sprint has done everything exactly the same as any other carrier, if you want the phone so badly why not switch to a GSM network like AT&T or T-Mobile so you can get unlocked devices imported and have them before anyone else? That gives you as the consumer the greatest choice and control and sounds more like what you need. I'm in the exact same boat waiting for the Q10, but I don't see anything here that Sprint has done wrong. So I'll happily stay and wait for the Q10, I've had all the info I've needed since Jan 30th. If you do leave, Good riddance one less person is good untill NV has been completed. I would love to know why you think any of this would have been treated any different at any other wireless carrier.

Journeyman

Sprint really should care about each and every customer, its attitudes like yours that drive people away from businesses.  Plus, the number of signatures on any petition should be viewed as a representative number, not a totality. Even if Sprint doesn't lose many customers over this decision, they are losing them and this is another straw. Check out this article: http://www.kansascity.com/2013/02/07/4053407/sprint-posts-13-billion-loss-337000.html.  Sprint seems to have more and more troubles each year. Network problems, poor phone choices, Wimax over LTE, poor service, increased costs to customers.  So they lose customers but increase our costs to keep revenues up, as a customer that should make you mad—maybe your a shareholder.  Over the past 2 years they've taken away benefits and they charge an extra $10 per month for premium data. There is absolutely nothing “premium” about Sprints network in Michigan, it's the slowest around.  I'm glad I moved my line to T-Mobile.

Journeyman

NO SPRINT SAID THAT THAY WOULD CARRY THE BB10 AND HAD A PIC OF THE Z 10 IN THERE PAGE ONLY AFTER THEY SAID THEY WOULD CARRY THE Q10

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat