cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blackberry 10.3 Update

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Blackberry 10.3 Update

Well, it's almost mid-April now, and still no update to 10.3x for Sprint Q10.

Journeyman

Same place where all the other Q10 releases are, they haven't been sent out by the carriers yet, Not AT&T, Verizon, T-Mobile or Sprint.

Journeyman

Still nothing?

Journeyman

Still waiting here, too.

10.3.2 has been out for a while and appears to be much more stable than Blackberry's stock price.

Journeyman

Hey Sprint, can you tells when and if you want to release BB 10.3.2 Operating System Update!  Should we give up altogether?  

At lease you fixed the UI for these forums (it took you only ~ 1 month).

Journeyman

I would even be OK with it if Sprint explained that the release is still buggy -- e.g. issues with stability, bricking, software gremlins altering volume settings, etc.  I know that 10.3.1 caused many significant problems, but I don't know much about 10.3.2.

My main reason for 10.3.2 would be to be able to use BB Blend.  I'm prepared to give up being able to view Flash on web sites in exchange for using BB Blend to make edits directly in files on the BB Q10 & to use the BB Q10 desktop interface for sending text messages when not on the road.  Otherwise, if Blend could be made to work with 10.2 I would be fine with that, as well.

Journeyman

Comments in Crackberry.com suggest that 10.3.2 is quite stable, but we Sprint BB users may never know.

Journeyman

Now Verizon and ATT are releasing BB 10.3.2. Can the apologists shut up and can Sprint give us a straight answer: ARE YOU PLANNING TO RELEASE BB 10.3 FOR THE Q10, AND IF SO, WHEN?

Journeyman

My brothers unlocked unbranded Q10 got it two days ago.

Journeyman

When my Z30 updated to the 10.3.1 it caused me no issues whatsoever. But maybe that is because it is unlocked and unbranded. But it is frustrating to see my q10 with this old software.

Journeyman

Well you can always do what I did, use Sachesi and upload one o o blitz packages on crackberry , and load it up on your Q10, currently running 10.3.2.2204 with no problems.

Journeyman

The sad part is we shouldn't have too!

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat