cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blackberry Classic Release

Journeyman

Blackberry Classic Release

Since Blackberry has now released a DCMA Classic, will Sprint be selling this phone?

2 REPLIES 2
Journeyman

Re: Blackberry Classic Release

Please Sprint get the Blackberry Classic!!!!!!!!!!!

Journeyman

Re: Blackberry Classic Release

I agree.  Sprint has the poorest choice of phones of any of the major carriers.   Most of the reviews I've read on the Blackberry Classic are good.  I also read that Blackberry phones are more secure than others. Why won't Sprint carry this phone?! 

Now that HP has shut down their Palm WebOS servers and App Catalog, we loyal Palm users are forced to move to another platform.  I want the Blackberry Classic but Sprint is pushing Android (EEEEK!), AND  iOS (meh) on everyone.  Sadly, It all seems so familiar, the way Sprint is dissing Blackberry just like Palm.  Hate to see another alternative to Android and iOS disappear.   If I weren't on a family plan with Sprint, I would have switched carriers a long time ago.  The other family members are Android cyborgs.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat