Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blackberry Q10 software update - version 10.3.2

Features/Enhancements:

• Adding Blackberry version of Anti Theft

Important Info:

• Phased roll-out of the update starts on 11/30/15 and will be completed by 12/4/15
  • Keep in mind devices receive the update in phases each day. Customer Care cannot tell users when they will exactly get the update.  Please do not call asking.  Thanks
  • For additional information, check out the software update article in Support
5 REPLIES 5
Journeyman

Re: Blackberry Q10 software update - version 10.3.2

I did get the update for 10.3.2 sent to my PHONE ONLY- I tried to download it and failed in the middle and I had to cancel. AND NOW IT SAYS I HAVE THE LATEST SOFTWARE of 10.2.1.3023!!!!!!! When I check for software updates using my Windows desktop - it says the same thing!!! I am really upset now - that I am not able to get the UPDATE AGAIN!!!!!  MY UPDATE 10.3.2 HAS NOW DISAPPEARED!!! IS ANYONE GOING TO DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT!! SINCE I AM NOT ABLE TO CALL CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!!!

My phone number is [Personal Information Removed] - PLEASE RESEND THE UPDATE TO ME AGAIN - I am really very upset that Sprint is not really care about their Blackberry Customers!!!! And this happens, very upsetting!!!!!!

The update SHOULD NOT BE REMOVED UNTIL THE PHONE HAS ACTUALLY BEEN UPDATED!! JUST BECAUSE YOU CANCEL DOES NOT MEAN THAT IS HAS BEEN UPDATED, ESPECIALLY WITH THE SAME OLD VERSION - I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR MORE THAN A YEAR FOR THIS UPDATE AND THIS HAPPENS. PLEASE CALL ME ASAP!!!! I WANT THIS RESOLVED -- I AM SO FURIOUS OF THIS UNPROFESSIONAL WAY THIS SOFTWARE HAS BEEN PUSHED TO CUSTOMERS!!!

Message was edited by: The Moderator - This is a public forum.  To protect your privacy, please do not post any personal information including phone numbers, full address, email address, or account number and/or PIN.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Finally!!!

What is the sub-version number of the release being pushed 10.3.2.????  ?

Thanks.

Journeyman

Got the automatic update for 10.3.2.2530 ten days ago.   Huge GB+ update was download is stages, as I lost connection or went into weak areas during the day.   Finally, the download was completed, and I initiated the actual update.

Caution:  be sure to be plugged into a power source during the update, as my update was completed with battery drained to 1%.   Turned off the Q10, and went to my car to retrieve my spare battery, left there 6 months ago.  Popped in and back in business.   The spare still had 93% charge.  Amazing.

The 10.3 update was worth the wait, having been extensively debugged.  The new OS is slick, and even nicer than 10.2 in so many respects.  Conversion is seamless, more 15 icons per page, vs 12.  Camera functions are greatly enhanced in many ways.   You'll love it.

Now what to do about my headphone jack, which crapped out 6 months ago.  It had been getting increasingly difficult to maintain good connection to ear-bud plug, and finally there was a mechanical scraping sound causing all loss of sound.  Luckily, a phone restart re-enabled sound for videos -- but I won't try the phone jack again.

What's the cost for Sprint service center or other vendor to fix the Q10 headphone jack?   Likely not worth the cost for a 27 month old phone.

I would really like to get the PRIV (or BB's next Android fixed keyboard phone), but PRIV is no where to be seen for Sprint.   ATT has the PRIV, Verizon will have it, and T-Mobile CEO is optimistic they will have it.   Sprint has no Executive providing any statements or insights on this issue.

Journeyman

I am now with AT&T - Purchased Blackberry Classic - had the PRIV but I do not like it - on the third day - it broke unable to see the screen - unable to boot. Also PRIV is NOT A REAL BLACKBERRY - I had no idea  I will be using GOOGLE SERVICES I thought it would be same except with the Android OS which I believe is hosted on BLACKBERRY company site.  But I do not want any GOOGLE Accounts - reason why I stayed with BLACKBERRY. Since Sprint does not carry any BLACKBERRIES I had no choice to move to AT&T!! Sprint you used to be good and have great phones for everyone's choices but it seems you must be paid off by APPLE, WINDOWS and GOOGLE to just to sell those phones. It seems you want to put Blackberry our of business - shame on you :-(

GrandMaster

yeah you might want to edit Windows out of the post..i can guarantee they are not in any hand holding loops here lol.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat