cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blackberry Q10 unlocked?

Master

Re: Blackberry Q10 unlocked?

AS6- I apologize about the multiple answers. I reached out to the international department and was informed of no issues at this present moment. - Steph
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

SprintCare,

Int'l Services has failed to acknowledge this fact. I don't know how large that team is but I highly doubt that they are not aware of an issue dozens of people have continuously called about. Both SprintCare and Intl Service are blatantly mishandling this problem and the people affected by this need to hear something more than "there is no known issue" and "read the terms of unlocking a device".  The response above, about being aware, gave me a glimmer of hope but you all keep shooting yourselves in the foot.

I am also a decade-plus customer and will be looking into better options once I am back in the US. (T-Mobile actually offers free Int'l roaming everyone...).

Journeyman

Do i need a sim card to activate the Q10 on Sprint?

i bought a Q10 on ebay, seller says it is unlocked but 6 sprint reps tried to activate it with no success

Master

Yrrral,

Thank you for your inquiry. You do not need a sim card to activate the Blackberry Q10. We can check the status of the ESN for you if you Send a private message to us.

Regards,

Audrey

Sprint Social Care

Journeyman

Hi,

In fact i needed a sim card, and i had to pay $15.00 shipping to get it

Master

Yrrral- Is the device working now? Please let us know if you need further assistance. We're here to help. - Rick Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Is a solution still being worked on?

I have and still am encountering this same issue as the other posters.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat