cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blackberry X (10) Dev Alpha arrival

Highlighted
Journeyman

Blackberry X (10) Dev Alpha arrival

Does Sprint or anyone know if this particular Blackberry os coming to sprint? Thia phone is the only thing that probably will make me stay with sprint because my service is good its the customer service that actually sucks. No one knows answer and theynever seem to be able to help. Can someone please answer about this phone I know the web says it shouldn't be released til February.

4 REPLIES 4
Wizard

Re: Blackberry X (10) Dev Alpha arrival

Samobley1985,

Thank you for the post.

I know that Blackberry 10 is a highly anticipated phone. I am personally excited to see it as well but at the moment I don't have any official release notes, dates etc. Sprint knows the BB10 OS is anticipated by many and do everything we can to provide customers with the best and latest technology. Please stay tuned to the Sprint Community here or the Sprint.com homepagefor updates on new products and services.

Thank you,

Chris

Journeyman

I can't see why anyone would want this phone...

Journeyman

I have heard that Sprint is supposed to get this phone.  The major cellphone carriers (AT&T & Verizon) have already confirmed....why Sprint won't come out and confirm it, I just don't know.  Hell, even Canadian and other international carriers have made announcements confirming that they will be offering the phone.  One thing I do know is that  I am not going to sit around while everyone else on all the other networks are enjoying BB10. I will drop Sprint in a hearbeat if they drag their behinds on this like I have a feeling they will.  Time will tell.

Journeyman

I was told the Q will be offered the end of August making it 6 months in the rears of the major carriers who already have it including the Z10. Sprint will not get the now Old Z10. Word has it the Z30 is next years big deal aka Aristo. I'm squinting at my Style screen as it is I refuse to purchase the Q which only has a screen a  little bit bigger than what I'm dealing with right now. I'm crossing my fingers that Sprint will get on board with the new 5' screen Z30 Aristo. If not I will be forced to retire blackberry all together. prs

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat