cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Factory unlocked Blackberry Q10

Patron

Factory unlocked Blackberry Q10

Hello, I have a question. I am purchasing a Factory Unlocked Blackberry Q10, I was wondering if I will be able to use it

with a Sprint SIM card.

I talked to Sprint & Blackberry & they both said I would be able to use it, but every forum that I read says no.

Sprint mailed me a SIM card specifically for the Q10 though, so I am thinking it would. If you know anything about

this or have any info, please help me!!

Thank you.

4 REPLIES 4
Master

Re: Factory unlocked Blackberry Q10

WendyH72 - Thank you for reaching out to us, I can certainly assist you with that. In regards to unlocking your device, please follow the link http://bit.ly/O7qKfK for further assistance. Keep me posted on how that goes for you.
- Charles
Sprint Social Care
Patron

No, I am purchasing a FACTORY UNLOCKED Blackberry Q10. It's unlocked already, from the factory. I don't need to unlock it to use with other carriers, I want to use it on the Sprint network.

I was just wondering if I would be able to use the device with a Sprint SIM card I was mailed, that is specifically for the Q10.

Master

WendyH72 - You certainly will be able to use your Sprint SIM card for the device. If you have any additional questions or concerns, feel free to let me know.
- Charles
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Patron

Okay, great! Thank you!  

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat