cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Factory unlocked Blackberry Q10

Patron

Factory unlocked Blackberry Q10

Hello, I have a question. I am purchasing a Factory Unlocked Blackberry Q10, I was wondering if I will be able to use it

with a Sprint SIM card.

I talked to Sprint & Blackberry & they both said I would be able to use it, but every forum that I read says no.

Sprint mailed me a SIM card specifically for the Q10 though, so I am thinking it would. If you know anything about

this or have any info, please help me!!

Thank you.

4 REPLIES 4
Master

Re: Factory unlocked Blackberry Q10

WendyH72 - Thank you for reaching out to us, I can certainly assist you with that. In regards to unlocking your device, please follow the link http://bit.ly/O7qKfK for further assistance. Keep me posted on how that goes for you.
- Charles
Sprint Social Care
Patron

No, I am purchasing a FACTORY UNLOCKED Blackberry Q10. It's unlocked already, from the factory. I don't need to unlock it to use with other carriers, I want to use it on the Sprint network.

I was just wondering if I would be able to use the device with a Sprint SIM card I was mailed, that is specifically for the Q10.

Master

WendyH72 - You certainly will be able to use your Sprint SIM card for the device. If you have any additional questions or concerns, feel free to let me know.
- Charles
Sprint Social Care
Patron

Okay, great! Thank you!  

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat