cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have info for the Blackberry Q10 update 10.2 OS !!

Journeyman

Re: I have info for the Blackberry Q10 update 10.2 OS !!

That's the point, they won't give any official date. My guess is that they won't release it. Download the leaked version. I'm tired of reading these phony SprintCare replies. I'm out

Master

SLESER,

At this time there is no official release date for this update. For more information on upcoming devices and updates, please visit: www.Sprint.com/Newsroom

Charles G.

Sprint Social Care Team

Journeyman

Just paid my sprit bill didn't take but 10 sec to receive payment ! But it been 90 days plus for the update .

Journeyman

Verizon just released the 10.2.1 today, this finishes the rollout for them. Once again Sprint is the last. Figures….

Highlighted
Journeyman

Maybe email dan@sprint.com.  You will always receive a reply, but it will not contain the answers we are looking for.  Some of the responses have been more personal and not template responses however.  The more we show our demand the more chances there are that the issue will be escalated and not simply responded to and closed.

Journeyman

Thanks! I just emailed him

Journeyman

My Q10 is incredibly perfect for my profession EXCEPT when I leave OKC and travel --- then the battery is killed by it continually looking for 3G/4G/1x signals ---- here's the rub --- I made a trip from Oklahoma to Nebraska with a good friend who is on AT&T with his Q10 --- he used to have the same problem, cured with 10.2 release.   I've held back on two more Q10's for employee's just because of the lack of transparency we all are getting on the update.  Course, I was with Nextel for years and years and brought to Sprint with a gun to my head in the acquisition so no love lost with Sprint.   My point is this --- I'm a small guy with only 4 phones on my plan but do have over 250 clients who listen to me and two of them have over 50 phones each in their companies and they are with Sprint also --- My advice for Sprint would be this for the future --- Release the date for roll-out for say July 1, 2014.   Then roll out the damn update on May 13, 2014 --- amazing the swap out there would be on frustration to bell ringing....   Just my two cents from being in business for a long long time......

Journeyman

I just emailed Sprint as well about the lack of an update, being a frustrated Q10 user as well. 

Master

Okcnhrastigler,

I understand that this is frustrating and that you have probable heard a million things from a million reps about this update. I would just like to recommend placing your device on CDMonly when traveling through areas that may not have LTE fully active. This will help save the battery.

Sean L
Social Care
Journeyman

So after dealing with the absolutely useless Sprint Care folks on here, I contacted my local Sprint store figuring that they could give me some more information and I was right,

They couldn't give me a release date however they said the entire holdup is on Sprint and they gave me the reason why.....

Sprint wants to be able to load their apps (something type of admin hardware that allow trouble shooting from the phone and probably Vision or something else) to the 10.2.1 update and Blackberry is pushing back.

Next some Sprint Care person will come on here and cut and paste the party line about the release date.

You want to impress me?  Contact me directly and explain why you haven't released it yet and then credit my account because my phone isn't fully usable in its current state and that's unacceptable.

Master

BigJimYoung,

I certainly understand the frustration and my apologies. Updates are pushed by manufacturers so the update can come at any time. Honestly, we haven't been given a release date for this update as of yet. Please visit sprint.com/newsroom.

To get direct help please email us at sprintcares@sprint.com with phone number, pin/security answer and issue at hand; Someone can contact you directly to address or find a solution for you. We are here to help. Thanks for posting. * Gerda A. Social Care Team
Journeyman

LOL!!!  LOL!!!  LMAO!!!  LMAO!!!  ROFLMAO!!!!

Even when the party line is warned against, the Sprint spinners can't resist!!  Way too funny!!!

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat