cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Password keeper

Highlighted
Journeyman

Password keeper

I've noticed on Sprint Keyones the password keeper keeps resetting itself after every time I power cycle my phone. Has anyone been able to fix this?

5 REPLIES
Master

Re: Password keeper

zovin, is it resetting all the passwords stored on it?

Ina.
Sprint Social Care Team.
Journeyman

Yes. If I open the app after restart, I have to set up the application again from the beginning.
Master

Hello again. I've been researching and this has not been reported as a known issue. So I'd like you to try some troubleshooting steps.

1.Swipe down from the top of the screen once using two fingers, or twice using one finger.

2. Tap > Storage.

3. If necessary, tap Internal shared storage.

4. Do any of the following:

• To clear data or cache for a default app, tap Apps then tap CLEAR DATA or CLEAR CACHE.

Then restart the device and test it out.

Ina.
Sprint Social Care Team.
Journeyman

I tried that and I still got the same result. I even did a factory data reset and still had the same issue.
Sprint Social Care

zovin,

Since we actually do not have that much information because the device is practically new in the market, what I recommend is to take the device to the closes Sprint Repair store, so our technicians can take a look at the device and determine further steps to take.

Kryshna
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:30 AM CT - 5:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat