cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Q10 10.2.1 upgrade

Master

Re: Q10 10.2.1 upgrade

pazzy,

Updates are pushed by manufacturers so the update can come at any time. You can also try going through the BlackBerry website to download the latest update: http://bit.ly/1doWcvx. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us with any other questions or concerns you may have.

*Liz
Sprint Social Care
Master

Door2Mars,

Sorry that I do not have better answer for you at this time. We have not been given any dates as to the release of the update for the Q10. The best place to find that answer is here on the forums at https://community.sprint.com/baw/community/buzzaboutwireless/phones-and-devices/blackberry This will be the first place the dates are announced. It may appear on www.sprint.com/newsroom but the forums will be first.

Bran
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Re: Liz at Sprint don't care......Updates are pushed through providers not manufacturers sprints had this update now for month testing it out... WTF they testing for DNA!!!

Master

pellchie2,

I'm sorry to see you feel this way about Sprint and I assure RIM and Sprint are not intentionally holding the update. Is there any particular reason why you would think this of us?

Sprint Social Care Team
David
Journeyman

An update can be pushed by a manufacturer, SprintCare (Liz), but that means nothing without the support of the carrier. Every other carrier has already tested and released the update, and Sprint has received this update but has not released it. So you could either say you can't get the update to work on your network (as in, you can't load your bloatware on it), or you could just admit that Sprint has no interest in supporting Blackberry (and thus give all of us Blackberry users a final confirmation that our best bet is to go to another carrier). Instead, you choose to lie to me and insult my intelligence with some goddamned noncommittal boilerplate verbiage.

Journeyman

OMG! You people just post stuff and have no idea what your talking about! NO we can't use http://bit.ly/1doWcvx to update our phones till YOU give Blackberry the ok to do so! This is really unbelievable...

I DO believe Blackberry isn't holding up the update, they released it months ago. I DO believe Sprint is holding it up! I KNOW Sprint is holding it up.

Listen this is really easy even for Sprint Care to wrap it's head around. EVERYONE but T Mobile and Sprint have released the update without issue. We have no other software on the phone cause Sprint has given us NOTHING that doesn't come on a standard out of the box Blackberry. So why would there be any problem getting this update? Only because Sprint doesn't seem to understand anything. All you have to do is say OK, release it, done. We CAN'T get it from you or Blackberry till you do. I've posted to the Blackberry forums and they honestly don't know what your problem is getting this done.

Please post some links and give us some useless information you don't understand. I LIVE for it... For the love of God don't actually find out what the problem is or who is asleep at the switch, who has no reason to not rubber stamp this and send it out to us. Don't actually make a call or get any reliable useful answer or information to deal with this. Is it the people that actually do testing or whatever refuse to talk with you? This I could understand...

Journeyman

Amen douche bags. Release the update already!!

Journeyman

Based on Sprintcare replies, they obviously don't know how their own company runs things and this forum should be shut down . They probably don't even know how to use a blackberry.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Sprint -- are you providing the update or not! Tired of waiting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Master

Giorgios,

We do release information as they become available. At this time we simply just don't have any official information we can release to our customers.

Dania

Social Care

Journeyman

That is a lie, please refer to my post CUSTOMER CARE!

Master

TrojanMan123,

I do know how frustrating the wait can be. There is no official word on the release of the 10.2.1 upgrade for the Q10. When we do have more information on this it will be announced. Also if we do get the update just be aware it does take time as it would get rolled out in phases.

Thank you,

Anthony

Social Care Team

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat