cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Q10 10.2.1 upgrade

Journeyman

Re: Q10 10.2.1 upgrade

It seems yet again sprint is last with the update. Tmobile justrolled out their update. So this again shows that sprint does not care for blackberry customers just the iphone and samsung phone users

Journeyman

And aslo I have no visual voice mail sprint TV etc... and this phone is capable of it.   I have been with sprint for 12 years and I'm tired. I'll just move to a carrier that actually cares for all customers and have better service AND are up to DATE with their info and devices they sell. (verizon)

Master

megax1,

I hear your concerns. We're hoping to release the Blackberry Q10 10.2.1 update soon. No plans to make Visual Voicemail available for the Q10 at this time.

*Julian
Sprint Social Care
Master

megax1,

Thanks for posting.

I do apologize for your previous poor customer service experiences. We definitely don't want you to feel this way.
Sprint is the most improved U.S. company in customer satisfaction, across all 47 industries, over the last five years. – 2013 American Customer Satisfaction Index (May 2013). http://newsroom.sprint.com/Awards/Customers and http://www.sprint.com/compare

Thank you,

George M.
Sprint Social Care Team
Journeyman

that means nothing to me.. look at the previous posts.  you can't even give me a date on when it will be released ALL other carries have communicated with their customers and put them at ease. what are you doing to make my customer experience better? saying you don't know  does not ease my mind  would YOU be with a company  that does not know what they are doing?  most improved means that this company was more worse than before. a company like sprint should strive to go above and beyond the customer experience .  thats why sprint is not #1.

Master

megax1,

Thank you for replying. I do apologize that you feel this way. We greatly value all of our customers business.

Please be patience, at this time we cannot speculate if your device will be upgraded to that version. Just to let you know when there is a new update your phone will notify you.

Thank you,

George M.
Sprint Social Care Team
Highlighted
Journeyman

who do i speak to to get some real answers ? all i do is pay money for service that's not given to me again how come All other carriers can give a definitive answer to their customers and u cannot..........."speculate?"  sprint has control as to what software they release. the update is on the blackberry page but sprint will not authorize the roll out to their phones.  why is that ? do not answer me until  u get CLEAR ANSWER AS TO THE REAL STATUS OF THE UPDATE . SAMSUNG JUST ANNOUNCED THE GALAXY S 5 AND NOW SPRINT IS GETTING IT ON APRIL . the q10 has been out and IT   HAS  missed 2 MAJOR UPDATES FOR BLACKBERRY Q10!  also the z30 is out  it shows that sprint favors iphone and samsung  s 5 users  i need to speak someone  who is higher than you

Journeyman

It is almost the end of March - when is Sprint rolling out the update for Blackberry 10.2? Sprint used to be so good - but I think they are purposely trying to make Blackberry go under because of their push for Samsung and Apple - disgusting!!! I am thinking of the getting the BLACKPHONE very soon. http://www.zdnet.com/blackphone-the-630-privacy-and-security-focused-android-smartphone-7000026693/

Journeyman

So after dealing with the absolutely useless Sprint Care folks on here, I contacted my local Sprint store figuring that they could give me some more information and I was right,

They couldn't give me a release date however they said the entire holdup is on Sprint and they gave me the reason why.....

Sprint wants to be able to load their apps (something type of admin hardware that allow trouble shooting from the phone and probably Vision or something else) to the 10.2.1 update and Blackberry is pushing back.

Next some Sprint Care person will come on here and cut and paste the party line about the release date.

You want to impress me?  Contact me directly and explain why you haven't released it yet and then credit my account because my phone isn't fully usable in its current state and that's unacceptable.

Journeyman

Call Sprint Technical Support.  They have twice told me they have 10.2.1 and can release it on an individual basis.  The first time, I was told it would be "pushed" to my phone within an hour.  It never happened.  The second time, the support person said his supervisor could do that for me and that he was transferring me to his supervisor.  He just transferred me to another support person who had no clue.  That guy LIED to me and told me that Sprint hasn't even received 10.2.1 from Blackberry.  If every Sprint Blackberry Q10 customer calls them, they'll eventually release 10.2.1.  Please post here if you're successful in getting it for your phone.

Journeyman

I want to know why my screen isn't as big as the Q10 pictured on this help page on the left? False advertisement!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Journeyman

Unfortunate that your Q10 support page doesn't even display a Q10. What support should we expect. Why do I have to point this out!!!!!?

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat