cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Q10 10.2.1 upgrade

Journeyman

Re: Q10 10.2.1 upgrade

It does upset me that for months you kept pasting check newsroom when you never post there!! Get on the same page before trying to help. Thanks for update again

Journeyman

Did anyone else notice the Equipment Protection Plan fee went up by $3/month on the Q10. I guess that is the cost of getting operating systems updates well in advance of all other carriers, not.

Master

STEELCLIP,

That change was put in place for our Total Equipment Protection to make all of our smartphones at $11 instead of having some at $11 and others at $8. As devices have become more complex and sophisticated, the costs associated with repairing and replacing them has also increased.

Thank you,

Barry

Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Total lie u guys just increase cost but give poor service another update will come soon for blackberry and it should have services like the android And iphones. It should have the full sprint services not the crippled service have now with my q 10 waiting forever fo an updates no visual Voicemail. Etc. I need to unlock my phone so I can take mu business elsewhere

Master

megax1, thanks for the post. Anytime a new update is released, it can be found at Sprint.com/newsroom. We would hate to see you go and would like to work wit you on this. If it does come down to that, check out our unlock policy, http://www.sprint.com/legal/unlocking_policy.html. Let us know how we can assist you. *Sarah W Social Care
Journeyman

so now i see that sprint is talking about free wifi calling   is that on my blackberry or is is it just for the i phones and the android phones

Highlighted
Master

megax1, Thanks for reaching out to us with your concerns. At this time, Blackberry is not one of our supported devices on the wifi-calling feature. To stay updated, please visit us at Sprint.com/newsroom. We appreciate your business and are always here to help. Have A Great Day! Brittany Sprint Social Care Team
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat