cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Compatable Q10 SQN100-4

Highlighted
Journeyman

Sprint Compatable Q10 SQN100-4

BlackBerry just posted the product information for the SQN100-4. The speculation that this would be the device for Sprint was correct, or at least appears to be as it supports all the required bands. Surprisingly with how late this device is launching it doesn't have support for LTE 800.

Mobile network radio specifications:

• Single-band LTE support: LTE 1900 MHz band

• Dual-band CDMA support: Cell band 800, PCS 1900 MHz

• Quad-band GSM support: GSM 850, GSM 900, DCS 1800, PCS 1900 MHz

• Quad-band UMTS support: UMTS 800/ UMTS 850, UMTS 900, UMTS 1900, UMTS 2100 MHz band

http://docs.blackberry.com/en/smartphone_users/deliverables/53055/BlackBerry_Q10_SQN100-4_Smartphone..._

3 REPLIES 3
Journeyman

Re: Sprint Compatable Q10 SQN100-4

so how long after we see this stuff does the phone usually get released?

Journeyman

They've said some time in "late summer" that's all you'll get for now. So if I were you I'd stop posting on the most recent threads about how "Waaahhhh I want a release date blah blah blah look at what the other carriers are doing."

Journeyman

Before you start a thread about specs tough guy, you should know how to respond to relevant questions like an adult instead of pretending like you are tough enough to get away with the pathetic attempt at an insult above.  You like to talk tough over the internet, but consider yourself lucky this exchange was not in person.  Stop wasting everyones' time with your "just wait" BS and only post when you have something worthwhile to say - which obviously isnt often judging by how many people showed any interest whatsoever in your [now] pointless post.  No need to respond to this; Im not going to make the mistake of wasting my time on you or any other pointless crap you may want to contribute.  And as for your recommendations about what I should be posting about - you can keep them to yourself as well; I will definitely continue to voice the concerns of thousands of Sprint customers over its atrocious public relations/customer service errors.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat