cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Neglects Blackberry 10 Users - Again - Failure to launch update 10.2

Highlighted
Journeyman

Sprint Neglects Blackberry 10 Users - Again - Failure to launch update 10.2

I want out of my contract. You failed to update our BlackBerry Q phones with 10.2 update by end of February. Every other carrier updated their customers with update long ago I YET, and once again Sprint treats BlackBerry users like trash. Had enough - I'm going to Verizon. Let me out of this contract asap for not keeping up with your customer service for BlackBerry Users and I encourage all users to call Sprint cancellation and tell them the same thing. Verizon has the phone with the update - and it's a better network anyway. Bye Sprint - You lost an 12-year customer.

4 REPLIES 4
Master

Re: Sprint Neglects Blackberry 10 Users - Again - Failure to launch update 10.2

TrojanMan123,

I don't want you to feel that way. I know we have not yet announced anything on the update,but for any information on any software release please check www.sprint.com/newsroom.

Thank you,
*Paida.
Journeyman

I agree...as a Sprint customer for over 10 years. The constant slow release dates (not just for Blackberry, I switched from Android to Q10) is absolutely lame.

It's a shame too since overall, Sprint customer service itself has improved over the last 3 years. It was, at one time one of the worst I'd ever encountered with any company but it keeps dragging its feet with updates and that makes me question whether or not I should stay with Sprint when my contract is up.

You want to keep losing customers? Keep it up....

Journeyman

Don't reply with that s**t

Journeyman

Giorgios see my post.......I have information about the update, customer care you suck and are just lazy as hell

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat