cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Verizon is releasing OS version 10.2.1.3247 as we speak. No word from Sprint

Journeyman

Verizon is releasing OS version 10.2.1.3247 as we speak. No word from Sprint

This post is not to ask when this will arrive as SprintCare cannot provide this information to us because they have absolutely no advance knowledge.  The ones that would know are not accessible to us to speak to.  This post is for other Q10 users to show their demand of Sprint continuing to support Blackberry and their current Blackberry customers.  We need software updates to keep our phones fresh, secure, and up to date. 

Please continue to post your desire for this update to be released as soon as possible.

7 REPLIES 7
Master

Re: Verizon is releasing OS version 10.2.1.3247 as we speak. No word from Sprint

NAPKYNN12,

Thanks for reaching out to us. Unfortunately, we are not made aware about software updates until they come out. In looking at BlackBerry's website I did run across this article about OS version 10.2.1.3247 http://bit.ly/UbVwHC Please let me know if this helps.

*Liz
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Re: Verizon is releasing OS version 10.2.1.3247 as we speak. No word from Sprint

Thanks for the heads up--Sprint Q10 customer

Journeyman

Funny thing is I keep getting a daily OS update for  a version that I l already installed on my Q10.

Master

Hello LJDolan,

The creator of the device is in charge of sending out the updates therefore check their website for more information.

Thanks, Sharon Sprint Social Care
Master

LJDolan

We're here if you need anything else.

- Robtisha
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Can I get a payment extension for 1 more week on my bill

Highlighted
Master

Carlosm2009

We would be more then happy to help you with an extension. Please send us a private message including your name, number, pin/security question answer, so we will be able to access your account.

- Robtisha
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat