cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

White Q10 coming??

Journeyman

White Q10 coming??

HAs anyone heard whether or not sprint will be offering the Q10 in a white housing?  I'm going to steal one of my kids' upgrades to move my 9900 up to the Q, but would be willing to wait if I can get a white one soon.  Anyone heard any rumors about this??  Or maybe another portrait qwerty phone coming out for the big christmas season?  Thanks!  --lisa

5 REPLIES 5
Journeyman

Re: White Q10 coming??

Short answer, no. It's most likely going to be a VZW exclusive for the entire lifetime of the Q and Z.

Highlighted
Journeyman

bummer...thanks tho!

Wizard

LCCHICK2001,

Thanks for the post. Im sorry as of right now, we do not have any info on this device coming to Sprint. You can stay on top of all the news that is Sprint @ www.sprint.com/newsroom

Victor

Sprint Social Care

Wizard

FantomLightning25,

Thanks for the assist. Funny thing is I have not heard anything come out of the BB10 thread in a while. I guess when the device dropped the rush must of dropped too?

Victor

Sprint Social Care

Journeyman

Yeah, I think the main reason people were so active was because they were PO'd about the vague launch dates. After the date was announced activity had already dropped, and after the device launched there really wasn't much of anything within a few days. Same thing happened on the Sprint CrackBerry forums.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat