cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Will Blackberry Q10 have Sprint Direct Connect?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Will Blackberry Q10 have Sprint Direct Connect?

Will the Blackberry Q10 have Sprint Direct Connect?

This is a very important for a great deal of business customers. A lot of business users have been waiting a long time for a new Blackberry with Direct Connect. You are already limiting your customers by not offering the Z10, I sure hope you don't limit them further by not having Direct Connect on the Q10.

6 REPLIES 6
Journeyman

Re: Will Blackberry Q10 have Sprint Direct Connect?

- BnDSurvey I hate to be the bringer of bad news, but so far this feature has not been announced as available on the Q10. It would for a big part depend on if they are able to make an app for it like we currently have for Android. Even that app is not available for all Android devices. Keep an eye on the specifications closer to launch date.

- Mark

Social Media Care

Journeyman

Sprint / Nextel customers have been waiting on the return of the new and improved BlackBerry 8350i . This phone was the top seller of that time. It connected the business man, computer savy, law enforcement ofgicer, and construction worker. The Motorola Admiral was nice, but it was too small. Many people still like direct connect phones, but they want a phone worthy of their interest. If the Motorola Admiral possessed a better processor, more memory, and was physically larger it would kill all the competition. Sprint we gotta get on the ball and make this happen.

Journeyman

We have to bring back all the Nextel customers with quality Sprint Direct Connect phones. The Motorola Admiral was the right idea. Just make it physically larger and have a better internal processor.

Master

Trooper3108

Thank you for the feedback. Have you looked over our recent direct connect devices at http://sprint.com/directconnect/?

*David S

Sprint Social Care

Journeyman

I now have the Kyocera Torque and I gave my preowned Motorola Admiral to my brother. So far so good.

Master

Trooper3108,

That's great news to hear. If you are in need of  assistance, don't hesitate to contact us. We are here to help you.

Brenda

Sprint Social Care

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat