cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

mms mode wont let me send pics or reply

Journeyman

mms mode wont let me send pics or reply

Is anyone else having this problem? I get and error saying, "3512 :Error Header validation" can't send pic or reply to a pic sent to me. Get this error everytime, frustrating, sending picks of drawings or specs for equip is important part of my daily job.

29 REPLIES 29
Master

Re: mms mode wont let me send pics or reply

jmrat24, We completely understand your frustration about the MMS issue. What kind of phone do you have? How long have this issue been going on? Let us know we're here to help.
Kimberly
Social Care Team
Journeyman

I'm sorry I thought I posted on the blackberry Q10 thread, since the last 10.2.1 update I've had this issue

Master

jmrat24

I haven't heard of anyone else having this problem yet since the update. Can you try to update the profile for me and see if that helps? Set Up>Self Service>Menu>Update Profile. Let us know. Thanks.

Melyssa
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Ok I have tried that several times and still the same error..

Master

jmrat24,

Thanks for that info. There are no known issues for this problem in our data base. Have you been to a service location to have a tech take a look at the device?

Sean L
Social Care
Journeyman

No I haven't, it's usually a pain to bring to the stores, the workers don't typically no how to work the device. I was just hoping something could be done otherwise, a setting I was missing or something, or maybe something had gotten shut off on my account I wasn't aware of..thanks for your time.

Master

jmrat24

Not a problem at all. Please let us know what the repair location finds. We look forward to hearing back from you.

Alex
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Just wondering, does sprint still use the picture mail method to send pics? Could it besomething with my picturemail account?

Journeyman

I am having the same issue...I can receive pictures but not

Cannot recieve....save a trip going to a Sprint Store, the Customer Service Rep replying on this message is just

That customer service not tech support, call sprint and havethem open a trouble ticket....i was on the phone with

Sprint for almost 2hours 2days ago, wiped my q10 everything and still nothing....just had sprint tech support repcall me in regards to ticket we opened still nothing worked soshe said she has to move my ticket to Tier 2 trouble report....

Master

jmrat24 Thanks for asking about picture mail. Currently this feature will be decommissioned. Learn more about this process at http://bit.ly/1lncQ81. *David Sprint Social Care
Master

floridabird

Wow, that is certainly frustrating. So to clarify, are you also getting a 3512 validation error? Also, you can send mms, but cannot receive them? Can you reply to a mms message that you already have? Have you tried to update the data profile? Did the tech representative give you an estimated time frame for you ticket?

Robin
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat