cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

mms mode wont let me send pics or reply

Journeyman

Re: mms mode wont let me send pics or reply

I'm glad you got the issue resolved. Just to let you know, you can download an app called "Apollo" to use in place of a native Pandora app. Best part is no ads with Apollo, even without a premium subscription. Apollo serves up Pandora's streaming music to your BlackBerry PlayBook | CrackBerry.com Theres a CB article about the app.

Master

FantomLightning25,

Thank you for the information, its a great substitution. Happy connecting!

- Agnes
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Ok, I know this is an old thread but I've had the same issue with the error header validation on my Q10. First thing you do, if you got a replacement phone is to make sure the SIM card in your phone matches the SIM card thats on your account., if its not, please call Sprint and have them correct it. After that update your profile, wait a couple mins and all should be good. Don't let them tell you anything about software, that has nothing to do with it. Hope this helps.

Journeyman

I have been looking for Apollo and couldn't find it. JMTK the people who created the app, posted right on their website that they had some unresolved bugs and so they pulled it from Blackberry world this August.

Journeyman

I've tried everything you've posted but mine is still not working. Sim card matches and I've tried to update the profile. Is there something else I'm missing?

Master

x3sushi,

Are you getting the 3512: Error Header Validation message when trying to send or reply to a picture? Have you taken your phone to a Sprint service and repair store to have a technician check it out?

Lorrie
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat